We are committed to growing our business in a sustainable manner. We recognize that the environment,
communities and cultures within which we operate are vital to the success of our business.
Responsible travel is one of our company’s core values, we aim to maximize the positive effects that tourism can
have on individuals and local communities, while minimizing the negative social, environmental and economic
This policy outlines what we have already managed, what we are currently doing, and what we hope to achieve in
the future. It defines practices at the core of our product development, operations, and external partner
relationships. It is a work in progress for everyone in our company. We therefore commit to the following
• Comply with all relevant legislation and embed sustainable development principles into core business
• Use our position to drive sustainability within our destination(s)
• Preserve our environment and continually improve our environmental performance,
• Optimize our social impact to enhance local livelihoods and prevent tourism leakages
• Provide information, training and support to colleagues and external partners, to engage them towards
• Provide sustainable information about our products to encourage our clients to opt for sustainable travel
In our offices
- We ensure our employees understand our goals and are accountable for the implementation of our
- We monitor, reduce and manage waste in a responsible way.
- We measure our use of natural resources especially energy and look for ways to reduce them
- We purchase local products where we can and limit the use of small packaging
- We respect our employees, their diversity and advance their wellbeing wherever we can.
- We share best practices and raise awareness on sustainability among our teams and partners
- We communicate on our achievements against our sustainable goals, internally and externally through
thorough reporting at least once a year.
On the ground
- We prefer to work with locally owned businesses reflecting local cultures (hotels, lodges, restaurants,
handicraft outlets, arts and culture centers)
- We drive positive change within our supply chain, monitor their sustainable practices, share best practices
and organize training
- We ensure that travels we organize do not have adverse effects on the environment or society, especially
sensitive activities that may bring travellers into contact with animals, children or remote communities.
- We give back to neighboring communities by supporting projects addressing local development challenge,
encouraging fair employment opportunities and wellbeing advancement.
- We promote Responsible Tourism in our industry and to stakeholders we engage with in our
- We put our clients and guests at the forefront of our business and help them to make informed decisions